Organizers of conferences are welcome to propose research outputs from their conferences to be published in Conferencii.
Conferences must fulfill the following criteria:
- Conferences must be focused on reporting academic research
- Attendees and speakers must have an international background and primarily be from research institutes
- Conferences must have an international committee composed of scholars in its research field
- Conferences must have a series of academic topics to be discussed and presented
- At least one qualified review report should be collected for each conference’s abstracts/proceedings
If you choose to publish your conference proceedings with Conferencii, benefits include:
- Open Access: Unlimited and free access for readers
- A dedicated webpage for your conference: containing all conference abstracts and a description of the conference, along with links to the conference homepage
- Flexibility: All kinds of outputs from the conferences can be included in the Conferencii, including abstracts, proceedings, posters, etc.
- High visibility: All published items will be assigned a digital object identifier (DOI) are citable and appear on search engines such as Google Scholar
- No space constraints or color charges: No restriction on the number of the papers in an issue, number of figures, or use of color
- Conference organizers submit a proposal to Conferencii
- Evaluation by the Conferencii editorial office
- Conferencii supplies article templates and logos with the conference organizer for announcement on the conference website
- Conference Organizers collect submissions and perform the peer review
- Accepted papers are delivered to Conferencii by a fixed date (before or after your conference)
- Final invoicing
- Production, proofreading and publication arranged by the Conferencii
In order to ensure the published proceedings include high-quality scientific work that is of long-term interest and benefit to the scientific community, the journal requires conference organizers to commit to undertaking an appropriate peer review process before paper acceptance and provide proof of the peer review process.
In addition, all organizers/editors will be required to complete a Peer Review Statement describing how the papers were peer reviewed. This information will be published as part of the proceedings.
All conferences are requested to adhere to the following standards:
- Unbiased review for all papers regardless of the race, gender, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship or political philosophy of the authors
- Authors and editors agree to comply with ethical policy
- Reviewers shall give an overall recommendation for each paper and supply comments to support their recommendation
- Editors and organizers shall only accept papers for publication where there is clear support from the reviewers
The following criteria should be considered by the editors and referees in their evaluation:
- Originality/Novelty: Is the question original and well defined?
- Do the results provide an advance in current knowledge?
- Quality of Presentation: Is the paper written in an appropriate way?
- Scientific Soundness: Is the study correctly designed and technically sound?
- Interest to the Readers: Are the conclusions interesting for the readers?
- Will the paper attract a wide readership, or only be of interest to a limited number of people?
- Overall Merit: Is there an overall benefit to publishing this work?
- Does the work provide an advance towards the current knowledge?
- Have the authors addressed an important long-standing question with smart experiments?
Manuscripts submitted to Conferencii should meet the highest standards of publication ethics:
- Manuscripts should only report results that have not been submitted or published before, even in part
- Manuscripts must be original and should not reuse text from another source without appropriate citation
- For biological studies, the studies reported should have been carried out in accordance with generally accepted ethical research standards
Download the Review Report Form to help with the paper review process.