Conferencii.com invites you to take part in the International scientific-practical conference «Problems of modern science» to be held 30.03.2018 in Namur, Belgium.
- Form of participation in the conference: correspondence (remote)
- Conference languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Bulgarian, German, French
- ISBN of the Belgium publishing house will be assigned to a collection of scientific articles
- Mandatory copies of the collection of articles will be sent to the Bibliothèque royale de Belgique
- The collection of articles will be placed in the international citation databases: RSCI and submitted for review for inclusion in the Conference proceedings Citation Index - Social Sciences & Humanities (CPCI-SSH)
- The collection of articles (PDF-version) will be posted on the Conferencii and eLIBRARY
Teaching staff, heads of higher educational institutions, postgraduates, doctoral students, undergraduates, representatives of state and local self-government bodies, public organizations, enterprises, financial and other institutions, all interested persons.
The conference is held with the assistance of
- École Des Hautes Études Commerciales (Montreal, Canada)
- Centre des gens d’affaires des communautés culturelles du Québec (Quebec, Canada)
- Agricultural University - Plovdiv (Plovdiv, Bulgaria)
- Krakow University of Economics (Krakow, Poland)
- Personnel administration and sociology department of Ural State University of Railway Transport (Ekaterinburg, Russia)
- Industrial economics and management engineering department Ukrainian State University of Chemical Technology (Dnеpropetrovsk, Ukraine)
- Daghestan State Technical University (Makhachkala, Russia)
- Poltava State Agrarian Aсademy (Poltava, Ukraine)
- Association of Professional Accountants Concord (Moscow, Russia)
- St. Petersburg University of management and economy (Krasnoyarsk, Russia)
- The industrial economics department National metallurgical academy of Ukraine (Dnеpropetrovsk, Ukraine)
- Institute of jurisprudence and management of all-Russian police association (Tula, Russia)
- Izhevsk Institute of Management (Izhevsk, Russia)
- Volgograd State Agricultural University (Volgograd, Russia)
- Institute of higher education «Open international university of human development «Ukraine» (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Tourism institute Voskresensk - The Russian International Academy for Tourism (RIAT) (Russia)
- Vinnytsya trade and economic institute of the Kyiv national trade and economic University (Ukraine)
- International humanitarian University (Odessa, Ukraine)
- Section_01. National economics and management.
- Section_02. World economy.
- Section_03. Enterprises economics and management.
- Section_04. Productive forces development and regional economy.
- Section_05. Money, finance and credit.
- Section_06. Accounting, analysis and audit.
- Section_07. Taxation and accounting system.
- Section_08. Economic security of business entities.
- Section_09. Mathematical methods in economy.
- Section_10. State administration, self-government and government service.
- Section_11. Law.
- Section_12. Tourism economy.
- Section_13. Management.
- Section_14. Marketing.
- Section_15. Psychology, pedagogy, education, philosophy and philology.
- Date of conference: 30.03.2018
- Paper submission deadline: 29.03.2018 (incl.)
- Articles collection issue (PDF-version): 15.04.2018
The authors receive one printed copy of the collection for one article.